- Liferiver Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time Multiplex RT-PCR Kit is a TGA approved in vitro diagnostic (IVD) test kit.
- The kit is based on real-time RT-PCR technology for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 specific RNA. The assay includes a positive control and internal control.
- The kit simultaneously measures 3 target genes in a single tube: SARS-CoV-2 gene E, N gene, ORF1ab gene
- Specific probes for SARS-CoV-2 RNA are labelled with the FAM fluorophore (ORF1ab), HEX / VIC / JOE (N gene) and Cal Red 610 / ROX / TEXAS RED (E gene). The specific probe for internal control (IC) is labelled with Cy5 fluorophore.
- For use with ABI Prism (R) 7500/7900; Bio-Rad CFX96; GeneTM 6000 rotor; SLAN; MIC POC Dx48 instrument
- QPCR test for specific RNA in the branchial wash, sputum, swab and endotracheal aspirate samples
Bronchoalveolar lavage, sputum, COVID-19, swab, endotracheal aspirate
Storage / Expiration
-20 ± 5 ° C / All reagents can be used until the expiration date indicated on the kit label
1 × 103 copies / ml